To ensure that all issues brought forward are addressed or referred to the appropriate committee or personnel if they are not related to the Building Committee.
One representative from each agency within the common roof.
- Review issues that come forward, brainstorm possible solutions and make recommendations.
- Any recommendations that will result in a significant financial cost are directed to the Partner Committee for approval.
- Meetings will be conducted in a manner that facilitates participation and discussion by all.
- The Committee meets once per month.
- Minutes are recorded by one of the members and distributed to each member of the Building Committee, Partner Committee and Maintenance Supervisor.
The Building Committee is accountable to the Partner Committee.